iOS Development Scrapbook
This is a scrapbook with notes on iOS development techniques. I keep this space as a notebook for my own iOS development and I thing it might be helpful for others too.
- Portrait upside down
- App prototyping with storyboard
- Demo of autolayout differently in portrait and landscape
- Demo of basic autolayout
- Defining block method argument
- Casting UIImageOrientation to ALAssetOrientation
- Get JSON API with AFNetworking
- Pull to refresh with UIRefreshControl
- Table header image view
- Pragma mark in swift
- Draw an image on top of UIImage
- Customizing screen on app switcher
- Rotation handling in iOS8
Useful external resources.
- WKWebkit from NSHipster
Detailed explaination on the next webkit component to build iOS 8 hybrid apps.
- Learnings from building a today view extension in iOS 8
Several quick tips and tricks before writing your iOS 8 today widget extension.