Table of Content
Tutorial 2 – Multiple Lists
The task – Managing multiple task lists
What to do?
- Further enhance the features.
- User can create multiple task lists.
- User can move tasks between lists.
- User can create task inside task list.
- User can set task list to be either public or private.
- User needs authentication to view private list.
- There are roles for user – Admin or User.
- Admin can create new user to manage tasks.
- Admin can remove existing users.
- User can add comments to any task.
- User can see comments on task page.
- User can add comments to task list.
- User can assign task to specific user.
- Implement the features one by one.
What’s next? We’re going to take a look at “Tutorial 3 – Misc Enhancement”.