Table of Content
Tutorial 1 – Task management
The task – Creating ONE task list
What to do?
- Create a new rails app.
- Install the cucumber-rails gem.
- Define features.
- There is ONE and only one list.
- User can create task.
- User can delete task.
- User can edit task.
- User list all the tasks.
- User can set how important is the task. (Most Important, Important, None)
- User can set a due day to task.
- User can see which tasks are important.
- Important tasks are put on top in the list.
- User needs authentication before managing the tasks.
- Implement the features one by one.
What’s next? We’re going to take a look at “Tutorial 2 – Multiple Lists”.